Battery

17th January 2014, 04:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag College Station
Thanks Meter: 0

34 posts
More
I'm rooted 4.2.2 TWRP with nova launcher and my battery life is pathetic. Prior to root I was still using nova launcher and didn't notice any issues with the battery.

Has anyone else experienced a deterioration in battery life after flashing TWRP?

Sent from my XT1060 using xda app-developers app
17th January 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 470

1,657 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by texaslegend

I'm rooted 4.2.2 TWRP with nova launcher and my battery life is pathetic. Prior to root I was still using nova launcher and didn't notice any issues with the battery.

Has anyone else experienced a deterioration in battery life after flashing TWRP?

I have not unlocked my bootloader to install TWRP yet, but that shouldn't be a factor. also, there is a battery life thread in the general section: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2418077 .... might get better answers there.
17th January 2014, 05:33 PM   |  #3  
Flag Fort Myers,FL
Thanks Meter: 215

541 posts
More
Quote:

i can give input on this one. i have my bootloader unlocked, and TWRP installed i am also running stock 4.4 self detoxed with stock kernel. and i can say i easily get threw the day on one charge. and i normally talk on my phone 2-3 hrs each day with 1 hr screen on time. i would go to settings and battery and see what is draining your battery. something you have installed is doing it but i can promise it is not root or TWRP
17th January 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #4  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 3,693

8,892 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wragge

I use a Zerolemon external battery case and I haven't noticed any problems.

Um....are you from the future?

Oh wait...you're that zero lemon guy that had his other account closed just a week or two back. Lol

Stop pushing your product here please...or more reports will pile up, like your last account.

Sent from my Moto X cellular telephone...

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Geez, how many of you guys are there? You have a guy in almost every popular phones forum. Lol

You know eventually people on Xda will not use your product because of your shady manipulative practices here. The zero lemon name will become mud.

Just saying.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Quote:

Please go to the already mentioned"how's your battery life thread" ....everything you need to find your issues is already posted there. No point repeating it all here.

Good luck!

Last edited by KJ; 18th January 2014 at 01:21 AM.
26th February 2014, 05:45 PM   |  #5  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 3,693

8,892 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveninetysix

Use ZeroLemon for extended battery life.

Yup....another zero lemon salesman. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread