Here is the workflow to reproduce the bug:
- Connect phone to bluetooth device that supports both phone and music profiles.
- Open up youtube and start watching a video (audio will play through bluetooth)
- After about 15 seconds click the home button
- Call someone (I called a 1-800 number)
- After about 15 seconds on the phone, hang up
- Now go back to youtube and press play
- The video will be playing in fast forward (no audio) and there isn't a way to stop this.
- Once you disconnect bluetooth you can then play the video fine
*You may have to make a phone call 2 or 3 times before this happens, but it will happen - at least on my phone.
Can others please test to see if you can reproduce it? My phone is stock and running kitkat with all apps up-to-date. I have also tested this using my Nexus 5 and it does not have this issue. I will try to record a video tomorrow to better show what is happening.