XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bluetooth wont reconnect

Tip us?

dgwood12
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 391
Default [Q] Bluetooth wont reconnect

I use a bluetooth mouse while I am at work to control my phone and it has worked great on my galaxy nexus for the past year. This past friday, I got my VZW Dev edition Moto X, updated to 4.4, unlocked the bootloader and rooted it. Today, when arriving back at work, I paired my phone with the mouse and everything was working great.

I use tasker to automatically turn on bluetooth whenever I plug my phone in at work so it will connect to my mouse. After my break I came back to my desk and plugged my phone back in and the mouse didnt connect. With my Gnex, my mouse would reconnect automatically with no problems. Unfortunately, that is not the case with my moto x. I am not sure if it is 4.4 or the moto x that is the problem. The only way to reconnect to the mouse is to go into the bluetooth settings and manually click the paired mouse to connect to it. Sometimes not even this would work and I would have to unpair and repair to reconnect.

Has anyone else experienced something similar to this? Any help is greatly appreciated!

dgwood12
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 391
Bump...anyone?