FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

Have anyone bought the European Moto X?

Thanks Meter: 2
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi, i'm one step from ordering a Moto X from UK, but I was wondering if anyone who bought any of the European Moto X's (Germany, France, UK), could tell which languages the phones supports?

Does it have Danish?
 
 
6th February 2014, 03:11 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 207
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odelheim

Hi, i'm one step from ordering a Moto X from UK, but I was wondering if anyone who bought any of the European Moto X's (Germany, France, UK), could tell which languages the phones supports?

Does it have Danish?

English,spanish,french,italiano,nederland,polski,n orsk,portugal,chinese,greece,deutschland,turchia,
svenska and other chinese and arab languages
The Following User Says Thank You to danger2u For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2014, 03:16 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Copenhagen
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danger2u

English,spanish,french,italiano,nederland,polski,n orsk,portugal,chinese,greece,deutschland,turchia,
svenska and other chinese and arab languages

Aha, cool. So it seems it have most of the european languages.

But I don't see you mentioning Danish? Can you confirm if it is there or not?

Btw. from where have you bought the phone?


Thanks alot
6th February 2014, 03:44 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 207
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odelheim

Aha, cool. So it seems it have most of the european languages.

But I don't see you mentioning Danish? Can you confirm if it is there or not?

Btw. from where have you bought the phone?


Thanks alot

i saw it in a unboxing from youtube
6th February 2014, 10:42 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odelheim

Aha, cool. So it seems it have most of the european languages.

But I don't see you mentioning Danish? Can you confirm if it is there or not?

Btw. from where have you bought the phone?


Thanks alot

I have the EU firmware installed on my T-Mobile model, it has Dansk language (is it Danish?)


Sent from my XT1052 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ujoty For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 11:44 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Copenhagen
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ujoty

I have the EU firmware installed on my T-Mobile model, it has Dansk language (is it Danish?)


Sent from my XT1052 using Tapatalk

Indeed it is Thanks alot ujoty.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes