Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,360 Members 48,995 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bricked Moto X - Partition (boot) Security Version Downgraded

Tip us?

apronouva
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I read the whole thread and it would be a shame for me if I don't give my thanks to you for helping people, keep up the good work

Lesson Learned : Downgrading is ALWAYS risky, unless more than 2 people with the same device confirmed to be successful.

Jack881
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwathegreat View Post
Great! Also, please check your PMs - I sent you one with a personal request (but lets not discuss it in the open forum).
First of all I wanted to thank you, because I've updated to 4.4.2 and it work perfectly now. I've also sim unlocked and today I stuck in the att sim card and it seems everything's working. I was just wondering the telephone now is always say 3G signal, it means it never goes on H or H+? is that normal?

Thanks

samwathegreat
Old
Thanks Meter 1,637

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack881 View Post
First of all I wanted to thank you, because I've updated to 4.4.2 and it work perfectly now. I've also sim unlocked and today I stuck in the att sim card and it seems everything's working. I was just wondering the telephone now is always say 3G signal, it means it never goes on H or H+? is that normal?

Thanks
Have a look in Settings > Status, and note what is listed under mobile network type. If it says HSPA/HSPA+, all is well. Not sure why it isn't showing the H. Although I am the original developer of the Sim-Crack, I don't have an XT1056 myself - I did it for the community. Therefore I can't really tell you why it wouldn't show H....but so long as it says HSPA or HSPA+ in Settings > Status > Mobile Networks, you need not worry
Help us keep XDA fun and safe. Please read the RULES, and please respect your fellow members.

Looking for a new carrier? Check out Republic Wireless!
Plans starting at $10 for unlimited talk/text and $25 with unlimited data.
Use this link to save $20. RW is my carrier and I couldn't be happier with them.

I successfully CRACKED the SIM-LOCK on the Sprint XT1056 Moto X. Read about it HERE

Donate to me via BitCoin - 1samwaLJ7EdQFGME1dkUGPFZywUEKnXcT
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samwathegreat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jack881
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwathegreat View Post
Have a look in Settings > Status, and note what is listed under mobile network type. If it says HSPA/HSPA+, all is well. Not sure why it isn't showing the H. Although I am the original developer of the Sim-Crack, I don't have an XT1056 myself - I did it for the community. Therefore I can't really tell you why it wouldn't show H....but so long as it says HSPA or HSPA+ in Settings > Status > Mobile Networks, you need not worry
Yes, indeed, but it's always stuck in 3G, but everything works perfectly, so I'm happy this way. For me we can close the post.

Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack881 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe