FORUMS

Moto X won't power off.

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By monamimani, Junior Member on 16th February 2014, 06:05 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Recently i started having several issue, like active notification beeing stuck or not lighting up when i take it out of my pocket or flip it over.
But now it won't power off. I long press the power button and select the power off button it shut down but immediatly power on again!! it does that when plug in my computer, if it is un-plug it doesn't do that. I am pretty sure it wasn't doing that before.

Basically i can't charge my phone and have it power off.

Any body is also having that.

And what up with active notification I have been having problem in the last week..

thanks

16th February 2014, 08:42 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have the same power down issue but not the active notifications issue on TMO DevEd, unlocked bl, philz cwm, root, 4.4.2
11th March 2014, 02:18 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm having the same issue with my and my wife's Moto X. Both 4.4.2 not rooted. Not sure how long it's been happening. Did you figure out the cause or solution to this issue?
11th March 2014, 02:40 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
If you want to charge a power off motoX you have to connect it to the charger (just a charger not a usb cable from a pc's port)

my motox do that since new, at version 4.2.2 as i remember...

the problem with the active notifications must be some kind of failure, has u installed some kind of screen protection wich can be blocking the front sensors ?, or u can try re-installing the firmware just in case some program are causing that behavior

good luck
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)