Color banding in pictures... any suggestions??

OP Jonny Boy

18th March 2014, 05:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hey guys, first time posting anything on the boards. I recently rooted my previously-unlocked Sprint Moto X, installed Xposed Framework, a few modules, and have enjoyed so far... except for one big issue...

Pictures rendered in either Chrome or Dolphin, or in any web-based apps like theChive or Pulse, display low quality with pixelation and banding. I don't think it's related to anything I've installed recently... I'm pretty sure the problem was showing up before I rooted, maybe after I first got the ota for 4.4.2 a couple weeks ago. Any ideas? Thanks!

Sent from my XT1056 using xda app-developers app
19th March 2014, 02:40 AM   |  #2  
Phazon Mines
Thanks Meter: 79

464 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Boy

Hey guys, first time posting anything on the boards. I recently rooted my previously-unlocked Sprint Moto X, installed Xposed Framework, a few modules, and have enjoyed so far... except for one big issue...

Pictures rendered in either Chrome or Dolphin, or in any web-based apps like theChive or Pulse, display low quality with pixelation and banding. I don't think it's related to anything I've installed recently... I'm pretty sure the problem was showing up before I rooted, maybe after I first got the ota for 4.4.2 a couple weeks ago. Any ideas? Thanks!

Sent from my XT1056 using xda app-developers app

you should probabaly go back to stock, and if it's still happening sounds like you need to warranty that thing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread