5,593,401 Members 36,028 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Where are All the Custom KitKat Rom's for Rooted Sprint Moto X...?

Tip us?

lildoodaroo
Old
(Last edited by lildoodaroo; 16th December 2013 at 11:08 PM.) Reason: spelling
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Smile Where are All the Custom KitKat Rom's for Rooted Sprint Moto X...?

So far it seems like the only way to even get Android 4.4 kitkat on a Sprint Moto X is to return to stock and have the OTA update. Moto X period on any carrier hasn't had much as of custom rom's thus far. I'm already rooted on 4.2.2 and would prefer waiting on a rooted custom kitkat rom to make the update process easier. Please let me know if there is such a Rom in the works.

Thanks.
Phone: Sprint Moto X | Current ROM: Rooted 4.2.2
Kernel: Stock

gokart2
Old
Thanks Meter 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by lildoodaroo View Post
So far it seems like the only way to even get Android 4.4 kitkat on a Sprint Moto X is to return to stock and have the OTA update. Moto X period on any carrier hasn't had much as of custom rom's thus far. I'm already rooted on 4.2.2 and would prefer waiting on a rooted custom kitkat rom to make the update process easier. Please let me know if there is such a Rom in the works.

Thanks.
This isn't the right place to post this. I've been having issues downloading the 4.4 dump to make a TWRP flashy. BUT.....believe I may have it DL-ing FINALLLLLLLLLY and will be working on it tonight.
---------------------------------------------------
Moto X [XT1056-Sprint]
Stock ROM or AOSPA
Nexus 7- AOSPA
Stock kernel

lildoodaroo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokart2 View Post
This isn't the right place to post this. I've been having issues downloading the 4.4 dump to make a TWRP flashy. BUT.....believe I may have it DL-ing FINALLLLLLLLLY and will be working on it tonight.
Okay Sorry I should have put in the general section. I'm really enjoy this phone and XDA is my go to place for Android customizing and was just puzzled to see this being this difficult. Thanks for your effort I can only be patience. I'll be looking forward to your work thanks again.

~Sent From My Sprint Moto X~
Phone: Sprint Moto X | Current ROM: Rooted 4.2.2
Kernel: Stock
The Following User Says Thank You to lildoodaroo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]