Cyanogenmod?

Search This thread

cpurick

Jul 29, 2011
There appear to be CM builds for the Moto X. Why isn't Cyanogenmod in the original development forum? I'm not inclined to install anything that isn't a topic on XDA.

flyers00

Jul 28, 2009
Marlton
Google Pixel 4
For the Moto X? http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=xt1060&type=nightly, I'm seeing they started 2/13 and stopped 2/18.

They unified the builds for the moto x, there was an announcement on CyanogenMod website. I flashed 3/19 nightly and only issue I ran into was speakerphone not working

Here is link for the moto x nightly
http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=moto_msm8960dt

Hope this helps you out

Sent from my Moto X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

J

JeFFJuH

They unified the builds for the moto x, there was an announcement on CyanogenMod website. I flashed 3/19 nightly and only issue I ran into was speakerphone not working

Yep, just flashed the most recent build on my XT1052, and it seems to work just fine, except for the speakerphone.. waiting for the devs to fix it, but for now it's all cool! :)

droidbob

Jan 30, 2012
Sorry to hijack your thread, but it appears you gotten CM working and there is not a CM forum for Moto X. I will be brief:

Does "Active Display" still work or has it been removed?
Can you still install "Moto Assist"?
Can you still install/use "Spotlight" player?

Thank you.

D

Darth

Sorry to hijack your thread, but it appears you gotten CM working and there is not a CM forum for Moto X. I will be brief:

Does "Active Display" still work or has it been removed?
Can you still install "Moto Assist"?
Can you still install/use "Spotlight" player?

Thank you.

No, no and no. :)

No Moto x exclusive features work on custom roms, unless they are stock based.

Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, G Tab 3 or S2.....

gekster

May 19, 2009
I had atrix one with cyanogen. And it was equipped by finger scanner software. It was a feature of an stock firmware.

droidbob

Jan 30, 2012
No, no and no. :)

No Moto x exclusive features work on custom roms, unless they are stock based.
I can understand the Active Display feature. You couldn't go to the play store and install Motorola Assist once CM is installed? Both Motorola Assist and Spotlight player are in the Play Store.

Thanks.

D

Darth

I can understand the Active Display feature. You couldn't go to the play store and install Motorola Assist once CM is installed? Both Motorola Assist and Spotlight player are in the Play Store.

Thanks.

Can try. But I think without the official Motorola firmware, it won't install.

But never tried personally cause I've never left stock. ;)

Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, G Tab 3 or S2.....

Top Liked Posts