FORUMS

*donation of $50 will be sent via paypal to anyone who can provide a simple/practical

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Sendermh, Junior Member on 17th June 2015, 06:20 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey,

*DONATION OF $50 WILL BE SENT VIA PAYPAL TO ANYONE WHO CAN PROVIDE A SIMPLE/PRACTICAL SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE*

I have been having an issue with the Moto X Xt1058 Att device.
I have a business where we have online retail and wholesale cellphones. I got a shipment of the the Moto X and they were unlocked.
Some of my clients received the product and started complaining about them being unlocked. I checked for myself and they were unlocked.

Upon doing a software update on the device it carrier locks and when putting in a sim card it requests the unlock code.
I went on Att Device Unlock site and when putting in the Imei number is says they don't recognize the sim.

Let me know if you can be of help

Thanks,

Sender

18th June 2015, 01:21 AM |#2  
N/A
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendermh

Hey,

*DONATION OF $50 WILL BE SENT VIA PAYPAL TO ANYONE WHO CAN PROVIDE A SIMPLE/PRACTICAL SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE*

I have been having an issue with the Moto X Xt1058 Att device.
I have a business where we have online retail and wholesale cellphones. I got a shipment of the the Moto X and they were unlocked.
Some of my clients received the product and started complaining about them being unlocked. I checked for myself and they were unlocked.

Upon doing a software update on the device it carrier locks and when putting in a sim card it requests the unlock code.
I went on Att Device Unlock site and when putting in the Imei number is says they don't recognize the sim.

Let me know if you can be of help

Thanks,

Sender

Contact Motorola Via their forums, ( i had same problem and it is not limited to just me although it seems to be only on certain batches of the phone).. anyways, contact MARK(Motorola forum manager) (https://forums.motorola.com/people/6d01fef04a) or an admin at Motorola Forums for Moto X and describe situation they will get you straightened out

You can call Motorola support but they will tell you the same thing, Mark will fix it.. please make a thread in the forum at Motorola for your phone as Mark does not typically respond to direct PM's but he will be the one that takes over and fixes your clients issues.

Let me know once you get it worked out.
Last edited by bothgoodandbad; 18th June 2015 at 01:23 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread