Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Downgrade 4.4.2 to 4.4 (xt1053)

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By decniety, Junior Member on 15th February 2014, 04:15 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi!!
Sory for my english. i have problem with my moto x. I instaled 4.4.2 firmware but i want to dowgrade now for 4.4. When i try, i have problem with gpt file or something that. When i instal o2 4.4.2 version everything is ok but when i try instal 4.4 always i have the same problem. What i have to do if i want to dowgrade firmware?

15th February 2014, 04:22 AM |#2  
Flag Richmond Hill
Thanks Meter: 1,335

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by decniety

Hi!!
Sory for my english. i have problem with my moto x. I instaled 4.4.2 firmware but i want to dowgrade now for 4.4. When i try, i have problem with gpt file or something that. When i instal o2 4.4.2 version everything is ok but when i try instal 4.4 always i have the same problem. What i have to do if i want to dowgrade firmware?

You can't downgrade

Sent on my Gummy running Lenoto X
15th February 2014, 04:25 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Why?? Ok. Now i have O2-DE_GHOST_KLA20.16-2.16.2_cid7_CFC_1FF.xml firmware on my phone but i don't have signal. I can't call and send massage. Where i find 4.4.2 firmware for moto x xt1053 t-mobile ??
15th February 2014, 04:36 AM |#4  
Flag Richmond Hill

More
Quote:

Why?? Ok. Now i have O2-DE_GHOST_KLA20.16-2.16.2_cid7_CFC_1FF.xml firmware on my phone but i don't have signal. I can't call and send massage. Where i find 4.4.2 firmware for moto x xt1053 t-mobile ??

Read this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2635366

Flash the rogers 4.4.2 sbf firmware
15th February 2014, 05:00 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
I still have problem with signal. Phone show me imei 0. I thnik that i broke something:/
15th February 2014, 05:04 AM |#6  
Flag Richmond Hill

More
Quote:

I still have problem with signal. Phone show me imei 0. I thnik that i broke something:/

You do because you didn't read the thread I linked you to

15th February 2014, 05:11 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
I'm sory but my english is realy bad and i don't understand this topic. If you can write me easier what i have to do, will be better for me. Now i downlad rogers firmware. I have unlocked bootloader and recovery. I tried instal custom firmware but a still have problem with imei.
15th February 2014, 05:15 AM |#8  
Flag Richmond Hill

More
Quote:

I'm sory but my english is realy bad and i don't understand this topic. If you can write me easier what i have to do, will be better for me. Now i downlad rogers firmware. I have unlocked bootloader and recovery. I tried instal custom firmware but a still have problem with imei.

Sorry bud but I'm not spoon feeding anyone any more in fact I'm logging off

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flashallthetime For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2014, 05:31 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
The Rogers Canada 4.4.2 firmware flashallthetime recommended you install is the file Blur_Version.161.44.26.ghost_row.RCI.en.CA and the file is ROGERS-CA_GHOST_KXA20.16-1.26_cid14_CFC_1FF.xml.zip. You can find it at the link below, just look through the list for Rogers Canada Android 4.4.2. This is apparently compatible with tmobile xt-1053. The actual tmobile sbf is not yet released by Motorola, but will be available at some point.

Motorola Firmware
Last edited by Groid; 15th February 2014 at 05:35 PM.
15th February 2014, 08:30 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member

More
Thank you for help but i wrote massage to motorola about my problem and i can send my phone on warranty. On the morning motorola sent me code for new moto x.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)