FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

Downgrade 4.4.2 to 4.4 (xt1053)

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By decniety, Junior Member on 15th February 2014, 04:15 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi!!
Sory for my english. i have problem with my moto x. I instaled 4.4.2 firmware but i want to dowgrade now for 4.4. When i try, i have problem with gpt file or something that. When i instal o2 4.4.2 version everything is ok but when i try instal 4.4 always i have the same problem. What i have to do if i want to dowgrade firmware?
 
 
15th February 2014, 04:22 AM |#2  
flashallthetime's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Richmond Hill
Thanks Meter: 1,323
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by decniety

Hi!!
Sory for my english. i have problem with my moto x. I instaled 4.4.2 firmware but i want to dowgrade now for 4.4. When i try, i have problem with gpt file or something that. When i instal o2 4.4.2 version everything is ok but when i try instal 4.4 always i have the same problem. What i have to do if i want to dowgrade firmware?

You can't downgrade

Sent on my Gummy running Lenoto X
15th February 2014, 04:25 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Why?? Ok. Now i have O2-DE_GHOST_KLA20.16-2.16.2_cid7_CFC_1FF.xml firmware on my phone but i don't have signal. I can't call and send massage. Where i find 4.4.2 firmware for moto x xt1053 t-mobile ??
15th February 2014, 04:36 AM |#4  
flashallthetime's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Richmond Hill
Thanks Meter: 1,323
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by decniety

Why?? Ok. Now i have O2-DE_GHOST_KLA20.16-2.16.2_cid7_CFC_1FF.xml firmware on my phone but i don't have signal. I can't call and send massage. Where i find 4.4.2 firmware for moto x xt1053 t-mobile ??

Read this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2635366

Flash the rogers 4.4.2 sbf firmware
Sent on my Gummy running Lenoto X
15th February 2014, 05:00 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I still have problem with signal. Phone show me imei 0. I thnik that i broke something:/
15th February 2014, 05:04 AM |#6  
flashallthetime's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Richmond Hill
Thanks Meter: 1,323
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by decniety

I still have problem with signal. Phone show me imei 0. I thnik that i broke something:/

You do because you didn't read the thread I linked you to

Sent on my Gummy running Lenoto X
15th February 2014, 05:11 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I'm sory but my english is realy bad and i don't understand this topic. If you can write me easier what i have to do, will be better for me. Now i downlad rogers firmware. I have unlocked bootloader and recovery. I tried instal custom firmware but a still have problem with imei.
15th February 2014, 05:15 AM |#8  
flashallthetime's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Richmond Hill
Thanks Meter: 1,323
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by decniety

I'm sory but my english is realy bad and i don't understand this topic. If you can write me easier what i have to do, will be better for me. Now i downlad rogers firmware. I have unlocked bootloader and recovery. I tried instal custom firmware but a still have problem with imei.

Sorry bud but I'm not spoon feeding anyone any more in fact I'm logging off

Sent on my Gummy running Lenoto X
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flashallthetime For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2014, 05:31 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
The Rogers Canada 4.4.2 firmware flashallthetime recommended you install is the file Blur_Version.161.44.26.ghost_row.RCI.en.CA and the file is ROGERS-CA_GHOST_KXA20.16-1.26_cid14_CFC_1FF.xml.zip. You can find it at the link below, just look through the list for Rogers Canada Android 4.4.2. This is apparently compatible with tmobile xt-1053. The actual tmobile sbf is not yet released by Motorola, but will be available at some point.

Motorola Firmware
Last edited by Groid; 15th February 2014 at 05:35 PM.
15th February 2014, 08:30 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thank you for help but i wrote massage to motorola about my problem and i can send my phone on warranty. On the morning motorola sent me code for new moto x.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes