FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

VZN MotoX Dropping calls after 3-5 mins.

356 posts
Thanks Meter: 249

By timeToy, Senior Member on 11th April 2014, 05:12 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Guys,

I am having a very annoying issue with my MotoX (both my previous Dev Ed. or my new Motomaker wood back), I consistently drop call after between 3 to 5 minutes, it seems to last a little longer when using a headset, but it will still drop ultimately. I am stock, unrooted just some disabled bloat app. Anyone have that kind of issue, any fixes? Could it be a Verizon issue?

11th April 2014, 05:18 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 559

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeToy

Guys,

I am having a very annoying issue with my MotoX (both my previous Dev Ed. or my new Motomaker wood back), I consistently drop call after between 3 to 5 minutes, it seems to last a little longer when using a headset, but it will still drop ultimately. I am stock, unrooted just some disabled bloat app. Anyone have that kind of issue, any fixes? Could it be a Verizon issue?

You are at home when this happens? Traveling?

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Carrier? edit I blind!!!
11th April 2014, 05:25 PM |#3  
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 159

More
I'm assuming you have good signal/service when this is happening? (otherwise that would be the obvious answer)

Since it doesn't appear to be the device, it could be your SIM card. You could try asking Verizon to give you a new one, it's free.
11th April 2014, 05:25 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 249

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviwdoowks

You are at home when this happens? Traveling?

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Carrier? edit I blind!!!

I am at, or around home, definitely not traveling or roaming.
11th April 2014, 05:31 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 559

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeToy

I am at, or around home, definitely not traveling or roaming.

Could be a tower issue, call cs/technical support

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

They used to be very good about that kind of issue. You can/could ask for a trouble ticket.
Last edited by aviwdoowks; 11th April 2014 at 05:34 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread