Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,152 Members 53,957 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Battery

Tip us?

texaslegend
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Battery

I'm rooted 4.2.2 TWRP with nova launcher and my battery life is pathetic. Prior to root I was still using nova launcher and didn't notice any issues with the battery.

Has anyone else experienced a deterioration in battery life after flashing TWRP?

Sent from my XT1060 using xda app-developers app

jco23
Old
Thanks Meter 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by texaslegend View Post
I'm rooted 4.2.2 TWRP with nova launcher and my battery life is pathetic. Prior to root I was still using nova launcher and didn't notice any issues with the battery.

Has anyone else experienced a deterioration in battery life after flashing TWRP?

I have not unlocked my bootloader to install TWRP yet, but that shouldn't be a factor. also, there is a battery life thread in the general section: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2418077 .... might get better answers there.
Primary Device: Motorola Moto X (XT1060)
Xposed with Gravity Box

Previous Device: Motorola Razr M (XT907)
ROM: AOSP KitKat 4.4
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.0

Previous Device: Motorola Razr MAXX (XT912)
ROM: Stock JB 4.1.2
Recovery: Safestrap

Previous Device: Samsung Droid Charge (SCH i510)
ROM: Tweaked Lite 1.0
Kernel: Stock FP8
RFS

dray_jr
Old
Thanks Meter 197
Quote:

i can give input on this one. i have my bootloader unlocked, and TWRP installed i am also running stock 4.4 self detoxed with stock kernel. and i can say i easily get threw the day on one charge. and i normally talk on my phone 2-3 hrs each day with 1 hr screen on time. i would go to settings and battery and see what is draining your battery. something you have installed is doing it but i can promise it is not root or TWRP
Sprint Moto X TWRP 4.4 Self Detoxed
Profiles:Twitter
Guides:MotoX Guides |

KJ
Old
(Last edited by KJ; 18th January 2014 at 01:21 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wragge View Post
I use a Zerolemon external battery case and I haven't noticed any problems.
Um....are you from the future?

Oh wait...you're that zero lemon guy that had his other account closed just a week or two back. Lol

Stop pushing your product here please...or more reports will pile up, like your last account.

Sent from my Moto X cellular telephone...

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Geez, how many of you guys are there? You have a guy in almost every popular phones forum. Lol

You know eventually people on Xda will not use your product because of your shady manipulative practices here. The zero lemon name will become mud.

Just saying.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Quote:

Please go to the already mentioned"how's your battery life thread" ....everything you need to find your issues is already posted there. No point repeating it all here.

Good luck!

Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life on the N5...or any device really? Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2834
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveninetysix View Post
Use ZeroLemon for extended battery life.
Yup....another zero lemon salesman. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life on the N5...or any device really? Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips