Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara: Modified Android L and Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and software enthusiasts. The … more

Active Display Landscape....

2nd April 2014, 01:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20

155 posts
More
My phone has developed a weird issue this evening and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this. When in landscape if I try to unlock the phone from the Active Display it will not unlock, it will only unlock in portrait. If you have experienced this how did you resolve the issue?
2nd April 2014, 02:46 AM   |  #2  
Flag Paradise
Thanks Meter: 1

33 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tallest

My phone has developed a weird issue this evening and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this. When in landscape if I try to unlock the phone from the Active Display it will not unlock, it will only unlock in portrait. If you have experienced this how did you resolve the issue?

No issue here.
2nd April 2014, 10:51 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1,231

1,521 posts
More
If you are rooted and tweaking with any Xposed framework modules, it would be worth backing out any changes you have made. E.g. GravityBox lock screen rotation enabled 'may' have an interaction with active display. Uninstalling something is not the same as backing out a change, but you probably already know that.
2nd April 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20

155 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwatmyself

If you are rooted and tweaking with any Xposed framework modules, it would be worth backing out any changes you have made. E.g. GravityBox lock screen rotation enabled 'may' have an interaction with active display. Uninstalling something is not the same as backing out a change, but you probably already know that.

I do have lock screen rotation enabled but from what I can tell it only affects the actual lock screen. I was just messing around with the active display and it seems to be working but there is a pretty wide delay on it. I actually have to hold my finger there for a second before releasing it then it'll open it. This all just started last night too.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread