Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,363 Members 47,038 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] MotoX and Migrate

Tip us?

mrnish
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] MotoX and Migrate

Hey guys,

My wife recently got a MotoX and used Motorola Migrate to transfer all her stuff from her Atrix HD. All of her photos, messages, etc..were transferred except videos. Has anybody encountered this? Are the videos just hidden somewhere that she can't find? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

drago10029
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnish View Post
Hey guys,

My wife recently got a MotoX and used Motorola Migrate to transfer all her stuff from her Atrix HD. All of her photos, messages, etc..were transferred except videos. Has anybody encountered this? Are the videos just hidden somewhere that she can't find? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I haven't used Atrix but I would recommend at this point, since things are acting wacky, to just transfer onto a computer than onto the X. Seems like the best alternative at the moment.
Samsung Galaxy S III i747 in creamy Pebble Blue
Skyrocket and Vibrant R.I.P. Gone but not forgotten! MOTO X Goodbye and Good ridden!
The Following User Says Thank You to drago10029 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

someguyatx
Old
Thanks Meter 347
Yes I agree with drago10029. You can even connect both phones to PC at same time and copy from old phone to new.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk