Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,095 Members 41,280 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ATT Moto X slow LTE speeds?

Tip us?

glenroebuck
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
Default ATT Moto X slow LTE speeds?

Hi I have an ATT Moto X we just got updated to 4.4 from att - Our other phone is an LG Optimus Pro - both are att branded. The LOGP consistently gets much better LTE speeds than the Moto X? Sitting at home, my LOGP gets 16.9 Mbps down and 9.6 Mbps up where as the Moto X is getting 9 down and 4 up?? Literally right next to each other. ???? any ideas?
The Following User Says Thank You to glenroebuck For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drago10029
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenroebuck View Post
Hi I have an ATT Moto X we just got updated to 4.4 from att - Our other phone is an LG Optimus Pro - both are att branded. The LOGP consistently gets much better LTE speeds than the Moto X? Sitting at home, my LOGP gets 16.9 Mbps down and 9.6 Mbps up where as the Moto X is getting 9 down and 4 up?? Literally right next to each other. ???? any ideas?
could depend on a lot of things. the apps you have installed, if you're rooted or running custom ROM, different radio. has it only been happening since the update?

Also what have you tried to do to fix it? i can make a whole big list but you should always say what you tried first.
Samsung Galaxy S III i747 in creamy Pebble Blue
Skyrocket and Vibrant R.I.P. Gone but not forgotten! MOTO X Goodbye and Good ridden!