Google drive

OP xpsychox

9th January 2014, 07:31 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 32

129 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpsychox

To be fair, I didn't call u a dick, just said a dick move..

oh well there goes my veteran status.
Quote:

However, that's not the point, The artical you sent me actually never said to do this, and it'll do this...

It actually does if you follow the links step by step. That particular page does make it seem a bit more complicated than it actually is though. Perhaps it would have been better if I'd linked you directly to the download page for music manager as it seems (to me) that the process is self explanatory. You seemed to be having trouble wrapping your head around the two services being separate so I thought it would be better to send you to a place with links to more information.
Quote:

I just happen to remember someone else I know (not on XDA) that said that you have to download the Music Manager to use in Google Play Music. I did end up takeing the time to fully read it when I got home, it talked about how to use it. But as far as i recall, it never said anything about how to play music from the drive... also, I guess it never uploaded it to the drive?! Sooooooo I don't know where it uploaded to, but it lets me play from the store.. so it's VERY nice.. and your right, alot of people don't take the time to read the forums, I was actually LITERALLY just talking about that on another topic... But when I responded I was responding to the rest of what you had mentioned... Long story short, it all works just fine..

I'm glad you got it working and that I was able to help.
I never meant any offense. I've certainly received the noob treatment from a few people here, but in general the answers are there.
I think the general format of a webforum is problematic for Q&A (or even development threads) because you end up with a lot people trying to help answer the same questions over and over which inevitably end up buried in an ocean of irrelevant noise.
9th January 2014, 08:49 PM   |  #22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Marion
Thanks Meter: 15

219 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian Marshall

oh well there goes my veteran status.
It actually does if you follow the links step by step. That particular page does make it seem a bit more complicated than it actually is though. Perhaps it would have been better if I'd linked you directly to the download page for music manager as it seems (to me) that the process is self explanatory. You seemed to be having trouble wrapping your head around the two services being separate so I thought it would be better to send you to a place with links to more information.

I'm glad you got it working and that I was able to help.
I never meant any offense. I've certainly received the noob treatment from a few people here, but in general the answers are there.
I think the general format of a webforum is problematic for Q&A (or even development threads) because you end up with a lot people trying to help answer the same questions over and over which inevitably end up buried in an ocean of irrelevant noise.

Yeah...that's true.. Well many it was there but I didn't see it..but I have over looked it.. Anyways its working..I have noticed they added a sweet feature that I was use to on playerpro they added the swipe to skip...solo glad..makes it easier..epically when ur use to it..lol

Slapped my Moto
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread