Ask a question

No registration required

Help with my moto (im noob)

OP juankk1981

15th February 2014, 03:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Please, i used to have a 4.2.2 claro chile post camera, with bootloader 30.71, but i stupidly reinstall the rom from the formware of sbf, and erase the bootloader lines to install it, when i stat up my phone, it tells me that it has a update of 23mb (i know its the camera update) i know that the update it will try to install again the bootloader 30.71, but i don't know if this reinstall of the bootloader will brick my phone....
15th February 2014, 03:57 AM   |  #2  
Langley, BC
Thanks Meter: 183

613 posts
Yes, the OTA update will brick your phone.

You need to download the full SBF of 4.2.2 with the update already installed and flash all files directly with rsdlite or fastboot etc.
15th February 2014, 04:25 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-x

Yes, the OTA update will brick your phone.

You need to download the full SBF of 4.2.2 with the update already installed and flash all files directly with rsdlite or fastboot etc.

where can i find it in the page of motorola formwares the only one available is the pre camera, claro chile 4.2.2
15th February 2014, 04:26 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by juankk1981

Please, i used to have a 4.2.2 claro chile post camera, with bootloader 30.71, but i stupidly reinstall the rom from the formware of sbf, and erase the bootloader lines to install it, when i stat up my phone, it tells me that it has a update of 23mb (i know its the camera update) i know that the update it will try to install again the bootloader 30.71, but i don't know if this reinstall of the bootloader will brick my phone....

Yes, it will brick, the 4.2.2 post camera from claro is not available in SBF, install de brazilian one and you will be fine.

Si, se va a brickear, intenta pasarte por el foro de CHW Usuarios del Motorola Moto X, ahÝ tenemos una buena comunidad y podemos ayudarte
The Following User Says Thank You to mjulio For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread