Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsdouble View Post
Why would you feel stupid? You have not used adb before, you don't know it, simple. I myself never thought that I would ever understand ADB, and loathed it, when I was a Samsung user.

Now just stay on bootloader mode, open ADB, type in that command, see if you can see your device.

If your ADB is corrupt for whatever reasons, I think you can just download the ElementalX pack, which I think is available on rootjunky.com or some website. Their YouTube video guides helped me a lot.

And if all these fails flash Philz and go the OTG way as others have suggested.

PS: Here's the ElementalX package if you already don't have it, http://www.elementalxdesigns.com/ecl...d-install-TWRP
Just FYI: ADB is not used (and doesn't work) from the bootloader. ADB and fastboot are 2 totally different things. FASTBOOT is used from the bootloader (AP Fastboot Mode).

ADB is only used in recovery, and when booted into android (assuming you enabled usb debugging).

Best not to confuse the two.
Help us keep XDA fun and safe. Please read the RULES, and please respect your fellow members.

Looking for a new carrier? Check out Republic Wireless!
Plans starting at $10 for unlimited talk/text and $25 with unlimited data.
Use this link to save $20. RW is my carrier and I couldn't be happier with them.

I successfully CRACKED the SIM-LOCK on the Sprint XT1056 Moto X. Read about it HERE

Donate to me via BitCoin - 1samwaLJ7EdQFGME1dkUGPFZywUEKnXcT