Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more
Post Reply

[Q] Hotspot hack for Moto X 1053 GSM unlocked T-mobile?

OP thenetvines

18th May 2014, 02:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Is there a way to have a hotspot hack on the US Moto X 1053 GSM unlocked for T-Mobile?

Sorry, my search intents failed me.
18th May 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
I had it working previously using this info: http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...7/post50243753
The Following User Says Thank You to ChadFM For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadFM

I had it working previously using this info: http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...7/post50243753

Wow, that was fast, I feel dumb.


Did you enjoy it overall despite any minor hiccups?
18th May 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Info has a way of hiding itself just when you need it

I only used it a handful of time for small tasks, but having the functionality is definitely useful.
18th May 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadFM

Info has a way of hiding itself just when you need it

I only used it a handful of time for small tasks, but having the functionality is definitely useful.

Definitely what I had in mind. Thanks for your help!!!
22nd May 2014, 10:10 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenetvines

Is there a way to have a hotspot hack on the US Moto X 1053 GSM unlocked for T-Mobile?

Sorry, my search intents failed me.

Use the closed framework WiFi tether app. It bypasses the "entitlement check" instead of the old sqllite trick

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
22nd May 2014, 09:38 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombieincdev

Use the closed framework WiFi tether app. It bypasses the "entitlement check" instead of the old sqllite trick

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I'll gice this a try , and compare as soon as the phone arrives. Thanks for your time
The Following User Says Thank You to thenetvines For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2014, 11:09 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Xposed* not closed lol

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Moto X Q&A by ThreadRank