No registration required

[Q] how to buy a moto x from europe

OP daede86

10th June 2014, 03:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26

305 posts
Hi guys

i really like to buy a customized moto x from motomaker but i have to buy it from europe.. i had a friend in the states last week but i couldn't buy it because they accept only us credit card..

is there a way/service/something to buy it?!

i remember i read something a while ago to buy a nexus from us, it should be almost the same.. am i right?

thanks a lot

bye
10th June 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,793

2,030 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by daede86

Hi guys

i really like to buy a customized moto x from motomaker but i have to buy it from europe.. i had a friend in the states last week but i couldn't buy it because they accept only us credit card..

is there a way/service/something to buy it?!

i remember i read something a while ago to buy a nexus from us, it should be almost the same.. am i right?

thanks a lot

bye

All I can suggest is to have a friend in the U.S. buy it with -their Credit Card-. You can reimburse them afterwards. Moto is doing address checks to match credit card address with shipping address in attempt to prevent fraud.

Another alternative may be to buy on Swappa - if you can find one customized to your liking. Just be sure to ask the seller if he/she is willing to ship internationally.

And finally, if possible, get the GSM Unlocked (T-Mobile) version (XT1053). It comes SIM-Unlocked, and bootloader-unlockable.

Good Luck.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread