Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,905 Members 39,791 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] how to root with Android 4.4.2 Brasil retail with bootloader blocked ?

Tip us?

Curiousrge
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] how to root with Android 4.4.2 Brasil retail with bootloader blocked ?

Hi friends, I cant unlock my bootloader because the motorola site has a problem. Everytime that I try to login with my moto ID or google+ acount, it show me an error.
However, I want to get root on my motoX.
So, how can I do this with Android 4.4.2 ?

Thank you

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Free mobile app

samwathegreat
Old
Thanks Meter 422

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousrge View Post
Hi friends, I cant unlock my bootloader because the motorola site has a problem. Everytime that I try to login with my moto ID or google+ acount, it show me an error.
However, I want to get root on my motoX.
So, how can I do this with Android 4.4.2 ?

Thank you

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Free mobile app
Keep trying. The moto site can be glitchy.

There isn't another way to get full root. There is a "partial-root" method that does not give write access to /system, and is lost upon reboot. See the PIE thread for more details.

You -really- want to unlock the BL. Perhaps try another computer on the moto unlock site?
Remember: the "SEARCH" button will often save you a great deal of time waiting for a reply.

Help us keep XDA fun and safe. Please read the RULES, and please respect your fellow members.

Quote of the year:
Quote:
Originally Posted by doitinthedirt View Post
Well Google now doesn't work worth an iPhone. .I've spoken those last two lines ADB shell commands out loud for the past 15 minutes and I don't get root