Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

iPhone to Moto X - iMessage?

OP somerandomname1

31st March 2014, 02:51 AM   |  #11  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 4,852

13,345 posts
More
You're not supposed to leave iPhone. Can't you take the hint?

Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, G Tab 3 or S2.....

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Bet apple goons show up at your door after you've switched....to "persuade " you to return to them. I think they just implemented that procedure.

31st March 2014, 02:56 AM   |  #12  
Flag Sierra Nevada (west slope)
Thanks Meter: 164

857 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by somerandomname1

You can also take 10 seconds to google and see that those instructions are mostly bull**** for a major proportion of people who make the switch. Especially after ios7 which made the "fall back to SMS if iMessage fails to deliver" off by default. People are trying to send via iMessage and when it fails, it doesn't fall back to SMS like it should. People are even continuing to have problems after their iPhone friends/family turn that setting on anyway. It's a really ****ed up system.

Possibly, but I did not have a problem with it. I simply signed out of all iCloud based accounts before moving to android... with the exception of iCal.
31st March 2014, 03:06 AM   |  #13  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 4,852

13,345 posts
More
My wife stole my Moto x recently, and finally gave up her just brutal iPhone 4s..(iPhone updated the iPhone 4s into uselessness (slow slow slow)....to sell more 5's I figure)...and yeah, she signed out of imessage first, like I told her..then switched to the Moto x.....and had no issues by the next day.

31st March 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #14  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Winston-Salem, NC
Thanks Meter: 581

4,070 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm glad you guys are getting this working.
I've done every step in this thread and then some and I can't SEND texts to an iPhone, I can receive them with a delay.

Hopefully time will resolve this.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread