Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,291 Members 47,485 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

KK 4.4 root

Tip us?

jmneill
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default KK 4.4 root

First off, my apologies for this going in the wrong sub-forum, but I know help can be had here

I just gave up my unlimited plan and old rooted bionic for a subsidized Droid Maxx and 6 gigs. Phone came with KK 4.4 19.6.3 Build date of 4/14/14
I've been poking around for an hour and haven't found any simple way to get this thing rooted. Only seen Justin's PwnMyMoto for 4.2 Am I missing something, or do I need to sit back, relax, and check back in a month or two. Root is not imperative to me, but it \'s nice to have. Thanks in advance.

Judah

nhizzat
Old
Thanks Meter 73
So you looked around for an hour, found PwnMyMoto, but didn't see the thread titled "[4.4 ROOT] SlapMyMoto 1.0 (Works with MotoWPNoMo)" which is in the same forum on the same page as the PwnMyMoto thread ?
The Following User Says Thank You to nhizzat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jmneill
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default 1407

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhizzat View Post
So you looked around for an hour, found PwnMyMoto, but didn't see the thread titled "[4.4 ROOT] SlapMyMoto 1.0 (Works with MotoWPNoMo)" which is in the same forum on the same page as the PwnMyMoto thread ?
Affirmative. Thank you for the dose of sarcasm as well as the help.

doitinthedirt
Old
(Last edited by doitinthedirt; 19th June 2014 at 02:33 AM.)
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmneill View Post
Affirmative. Thank you for the dose of sarcasm as well as the help.
if I were you I would return the phone and not give up your unlimited data plan you don't have to there's a way around that I'll messge you how to do it I've been doing it for years. 5 phones on a family plan all unlimited data.. you can use your upgrades and still keep unlimited data.. my bill is $201. a month with 5 phones all unlimited data