KK 4.4 root

OP jmneill

18th June 2014, 09:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
First off, my apologies for this going in the wrong sub-forum, but I know help can be had here

I just gave up my unlimited plan and old rooted bionic for a subsidized Droid Maxx and 6 gigs. Phone came with KK 4.4 19.6.3 Build date of 4/14/14
I've been poking around for an hour and haven't found any simple way to get this thing rooted. Only seen Justin's PwnMyMoto for 4.2 Am I missing something, or do I need to sit back, relax, and check back in a month or two. Root is not imperative to me, but it \'s nice to have. Thanks in advance.

Judah
19th June 2014, 12:57 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 99

546 posts
So you looked around for an hour, found PwnMyMoto, but didn't see the thread titled "[4.4 ROOT] SlapMyMoto 1.0 (Works with MotoWPNoMo)" which is in the same forum on the same page as the PwnMyMoto thread ?
The Following User Says Thank You to nhizzat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2014, 01:05 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhizzat

So you looked around for an hour, found PwnMyMoto, but didn't see the thread titled "[4.4 ROOT] SlapMyMoto 1.0 (Works with MotoWPNoMo)" which is in the same forum on the same page as the PwnMyMoto thread ?

Affirmative. Thank you for the dose of sarcasm as well as the help.
19th June 2014, 02:30 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 25

243 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmneill

Affirmative. Thank you for the dose of sarcasm as well as the help.

if I were you I would return the phone and not give up your unlimited data plan you don't have to there's a way around that I'll messge you how to do it I've been doing it for years. 5 phones on a family plan all unlimited data.. you can use your upgrades and still keep unlimited data.. my bill is $201. a month with 5 phones all unlimited data
Last edited by doitinthedirt; 19th June 2014 at 02:33 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Moto X Q&A by ThreadRank