[Q] Anyone come from LG G2

Search This thread

opiespank

Jul 30, 2010
Title says it all. I have had the LG G2 for about a month now and I like it, but I have been going back and forth whether or not it is the best phone for me. I Like the look of stock and my LG G2 looks like stock. It is rooted with a customized LG stock rom.

Is there anyone that came from the LG G2? I originally came from Verizon Galaxy Nexus, so my biggest concern is laggyness. Is there any laggyness in the moto x?

For the ppl that came from the LG G2, what made you switch and what do you like over the G2?

There is nothing wrong with the LG G2, just not sure its what I want. I don't play many games, for me it is a phone first. Spotify, Pandora, feedly, Facebook and Redit are my main apps.

How is the battery in the Moto X? On my G2 I am ending the day with 35% left, 27% screen time.
@erapmicks, I found your post. What phone did you end up getting?

Mods, if this needs to go in General, lmk and I will move it.

Thanks,

Opie

erapmicks

Mar 6, 2012
Title says it all. I have had the LG G2 for about a month now and I like it, but I have been going back and forth whether or not it is the best phone for me. I Like the look of stock and my LG G2 looks like stock. It is rooted with a customized LG stock rom.

Is there anyone that came from the LG G2? I originally came from Verizon Galaxy Nexus, so my biggest concern is laggyness. Is there any laggyness in the moto x?

For the ppl that came from the LG G2, what made you switch and what do you like over the G2?

There is nothing wrong with the LG G2, just not sure its what I want. I don't play many games, for me it is a phone first. Spotify, Pandora, feedly, Facebook and Redit are my main apps.

How is the battery in the Moto X? On my G2 I am ending the day with 35% left, 27% screen time.

@erapmicks, I found your post. What phone did you end up getting?

Mods, if this needs to go in General, lmk and I will move it.

Thanks,

Opie

i ended up with the G2. i am currently running kitkat on it by HOUSTONNNN and its amazing. no regrets. well maybe some of the features of the Moto x. but the battery was the deciding factor for me

trickyhenry

Dec 27, 2007
Build quality and materials on the X is better. Speaker on the X is much better. Camera is quicker although not quite as good. Size of x is better in hand. Many people reporting battery bug on X although when resolved the battery life will be similar. Updates come quicker on the X. Screen is better on the G2.

Hope this helps..

Sent from my XT1053 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app