Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,005 Members 47,266 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

line going down the side

Tip us?

ryanzurlo88
Old
(Last edited by ryanzurlo88; 3rd May 2014 at 12:44 PM.) Reason: more info
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default line going down the side

I noticed this yesterday on 5/1/14 has anybody else have this issue. And do I contact Motorola or Verizon over this issue. The phone is not even a week old.

Edit: this is throughout the whole phone. I just looked up white on Google images to get the best example and added the arrows in to show my issue
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0172[1].jpg
Views:	57
Size:	276.2 KB
ID:	2723172  

carlz28
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Take it back to Verizon. Less than a week old, they'll have to give you a brand new one. Expect to do a full factory reset as they 'may' think an app is causing it. Probably just standard practice on their part though. But things like this are generally hardware related so I'd say you have a defective device.

ryanzurlo88
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlz28 View Post
Take it back to Verizon. Less than a week old, they'll have to give you a brand new one. Expect to do a full factory reset as they 'may' think an app is causing it. Probably just standard practice on their part though. But things like this are generally hardware related so I'd say you have a defective device.
Thank you for the response. But I contacted Motorola themselves since it's their product. Manufacturer warranty. They will have a new one out to me in two days.