Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,290 Members 45,853 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] liquidsmooth rom moto x

Tip us?

ricardo99831390
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] liquidsmooth rom moto x

Init.d support????
Hows the battery life, better than stock???
How i install it with a rooted 4.4.2 stock (can i install this 4.4.3 rom over the 4.4.2 rom)(just tell me how to install if im in 4.4.2 rooted with twrp)(best way)
Can i install the ok google now and the camera gesture(i want that apps to use the x8 chip because it will be unusefull if the rom dont use it)
Active display uses de x8 chip????

ai6908
Old
Thanks Meter 266

DONATE TO ME
Liquidsmooth is a good ROM, i have used it in my previous devices.

If your phone was updated to 4.4.2 from your carrier, then you wont be able to flash a custom ROM.
Hit "THANKS" button if you like the above post!!
Moto Atrix HD ROM - Batakang
HTC Flyer (WiFi) ROM - Stock Honeycomb3.2 No Root
My UnderVolt Tweak for cfX
The Following User Says Thank You to ai6908 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

oeusr
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo99831390 View Post
Init.d support????
Hows the battery life, better than stock???
How i install it with a rooted 4.4.2 stock (can i install this 4.4.3 rom over the 4.4.2 rom)(just tell me how to install if im in 4.4.2 rooted with twrp)(best way)
Can i install the ok google now and the camera gesture(i want that apps to use the x8 chip because it will be unusefull if the rom dont use it)
Active display uses de x8 chip????
I believe it has init.d support.
Battery life is much worse for me, I'm getting a tons of wake locks so I'm trying to narrow down the issue. Not sure if rom related but I flashed it two days ago and haven't installed much and use things like greenify. Might have to ref lash
If you are rooted with twrp I believe you can install it. I was on unlocked BL with 4.4.2 root and installed it.
I do not believe you can install the okay google now and camera gestures using the x8 chip. I don't think it's accessible to third party developers.
Active display does not use the x8 chip from LS
The Following User Says Thank You to oeusr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ricardo99831390
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeusr View Post
I believe it has init.d support.
Battery life is much worse for me, I'm getting a tons of wake locks so I'm trying to narrow down the issue. Not sure if rom related but I flashed it two days ago and haven't installed much and use things like greenify. Might have to ref lash
If you are rooted with twrp I believe you can install it. I was on unlocked BL with 4.4.2 root and installed it.
I do not believe you can install the okay google now and camera gestures using the x8 chip. I don't think it's accessible to third party developers.
Active display does not use the x8 chip from LS
Thanks i really apreciate your anwser