Lock screen being bi passed

OP bendirkss

26th August 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 63

1,237 posts
More
I have my lock screen set up as a pattern, and sometimes it'll just bi pass the entire lock screen and turn my phone on right to my home screen. Has anyone had this and have a fix?
26th August 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 26

79 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendirkss

I have my lock screen set up as a pattern, and sometimes it'll just bi pass the entire lock screen and turn my phone on right to my home screen. Has anyone had this and have a fix?

In settings -> security
There is an option called automatically lock, set it to "immediately" and it will lock at instantly when the screen goes off. If it is set to anything else, it is possible to use the phone without the pattern until that time is reached.
26th August 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Winnipeg

1,237 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGISCI

In settings -> security
There is an option called automatically lock, set it to "immediately" and it will lock at instantly when the screen goes off. If it is set to anything else, it is possible to use the phone without the pattern until that time is reached.

Yeah I've always had that set to immediately. Does nothing
28th August 2014, 09:09 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 3

41 posts
Try this
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendirkss

There is a setting in security where u can chose power button instantly locks. Look for the option power button, not automatically lock.
Last edited by ing.edgar.v; 28th August 2014 at 09:10 PM. Reason: not full explained
29th August 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Winnipeg

1,237 posts
More
I do have knowledge with android, im not a total air head! If I don't have a pin or pattern set up, and just slide, then it doesn't bi pass it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread