Lost root after latest supersu update

Search This thread

jco23

Nov 17, 2011
Curious to see if anyone else has lost root after the latest supersu update? Rebooting did not change anything. I'm unable to use any root apps (xposed, root explorer, etc).
Any ideas?
Thx!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

samwathegreat

Apr 17, 2010
Curious to see if anyone else has lost root after the latest supersu update? Rebooting did not change anything. I'm unable to use any root apps (xposed, root explorer, etc).
Any ideas?
Thx!

You should tell is if you are using a root exploit (and which one), what android version you are on, and whether or not you are BL-Unlocked.

I can tell you that my unlocked devices had no issues updating SuperSU, and root apps still work fine.

(I'm guessing you are locked since your signature says "Status 0")....but please confirm.

Reactions: masamichi7

jco23

Nov 17, 2011
You should tell is if you are using a root exploit (and which one), what android version you are on, and whether or not you are BL-Unlocked.

I can tell you that my unlocked devices had no issues updating SuperSU, and root apps still work fine.

(I'm guessing you are locked since your signature says "Status 0")....but please confirm.
sorry. correct locked. on 4.4.2 with root exploits.
but I got it back after installing other superuser apps.

jco23

Nov 17, 2011
I would rather use supersu, but so long as super user from click clockworkmod works, its all the sane for me.
Thx for the reply though.
I had to uninstall supersu, install super user, attempt to install it, reboot, make sure have root access via root explorer, install xposed, install adaway, soft reboot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Any ideas?
    Thx!