Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Can we get model specific forums or enforce the posting of models in the develope

OP elpeterson

7th February 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 120

491 posts
If rooting was so important you should have gotten a developer edition or an X with an unlockable bootloader. I haven't had to slap, pwn, crack, sneeze my moto or any of that nonsense. Within ten minutes of turning my phone on I had root. I was one of the first to have 4.4.2 and I'm one of the few who were able to update and keep root.

MotoX GSM Developer Edition, Bootloader Unlocked, Rooted, Stock 4.4.2 Great Britain on T-Mobile !
7th February 2014, 07:17 AM   |  #12  
Flag Fort Worth,Tx
Thanks Meter: 316

1,428 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SymbioticGenius

If rooting was so important you should have gotten a developer edition or an X with an unlockable bootloader. I haven't had to slap, pwn, crack, sneeze my moto or any of that nonsense. Within ten minutes of turning my phone on I had root. I was one of the first to have 4.4.2 and I'm one of the few who were able to update and keep root.

MotoX GSM Developer Edition, Bootloader Unlocked, Rooted, Stock 4.4.2 Great Britain on T-Mobile !

I was able to keep root also by using su to protect and restore root I downloaded file flash back to stock recovery still had root apps installed and did not disable Xposed as soon as I loaded the file to the device I was notified of system update available I installed directly from there Took me about 5 minutes went off much easier than I expected

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread