Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,683 Members 51,404 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Moto Assist Help

Tip us?

tonyguy2000
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Moto Assist Help

I can't seem to get "assist" to not accept calls while in sleep mode. All calls ring through no matter what. I have "silence" checked and if I set the time from 7am-5pm when I test it with another phone the call comes through. The phone number I am calling from is not marked as a favorite. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

jimmyz80
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyguy2000 View Post
I can't seem to get "assist" to not accept calls while in sleep mode. All calls ring through no matter what. I have "silence" checked and if I set the time from 7am-5pm when I test it with another phone the call comes through. The phone number I am calling from is not marked as a favorite. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.
I've found this feature to be so buggy that it's not even usable. I had the same problem as you, and read tips online that say to reset the app data. I did that, reconfigured the app, and then sleep mode worked as advertised. Next day, busted again. If you want to reset the app every day, that seems to be the only way to get it to work. Lame...

tonyguy2000
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
I guess we are the only ones with this problem! I'll call their tech support and see if they could help me.