No registration required

Moto X Active Display touch issue?

OP crazynoob

12th August 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Hi all,

Need advice as my Moto X seems like sometimes it does not register the first touch to unlock from Active Display, i need to touch it again to unlock it.

Is anyone else encountering this issue?

Thank you in advance.
12th August 2014, 05:20 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,790

2,029 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynoob

Hi all,

Need advice as my Moto X seems like sometimes it does not register the first touch to unlock from Active Display, i need to touch it again to unlock it.

Is anyone else encountering this issue?

Thank you in advance.

I have seen this issue happen to some people using xposed with lots of modifications, or a custom kernel. If you are 100% stock, I would suggest clearing cache and possibly a factory reset to see if it resolves it.

Are you using xposed or any other modifications?
12th August 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwathegreat

I have seen this issue happen to some people using xposed with lots of modifications, or a custom kernel. If you are 100% stock, I would suggest clearing cache and possibly a factory reset to see if it resolves it.

Are you using xposed or any other modifications?

Hi,

Thanks for the fast reply.

Totally stock and unrooted. I did a factory reset once, do you mean clearing cache of the Active display app?

Not sure if it's just me, i can't replicate the issue, it just occurs randomly e.g. taking phone out from pocket or pouch, when trying to unlock first time the touch seems not register or the active display lock screen need some time to react?
13th August 2014, 07:14 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

51 posts
I am also having this problem after updating to 4.4. I first noticed this when I finished a call and after removing the phone from my ear, the display does not come back on.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread