XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto X Device Art?

Tip us?

Janzen254
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Moto X Device Art?

Does anyone know where to get Moto X device art?

chrstndsgnr
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Art as in artwork? Check Google.

If you're talking about the ART runtime, then you need to enable developer mode.

Goto settings->about phone->build number. Tap that box several times and you should see a message that you're now a developer.

Now hit back and you should see developer settings above about phone.

Tap developer settings, then tap the toggle button at the top right to turn the settings on. Scroll down until you see runtime. It'll say Dalvik. Tap that and you should be able to select ART. Once you confirm your setting, the phone will reboot.

Once it reboots, your phone will show a small box that says optimizing apps. Don't touch anything and let the phone finish its thing. Once it completes, all of the apps should be running using the ART runtime.

Sent from my XT1053 using xda premium

Janzen254
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Device art like http://developer.android.com/distrib...evice-art.html except for the Moto X.

Ivan Fuentes Hagar
Old
Thanks Meter 52
What you're looking for is called "mockup". I googled "Moto X mockup", and found a link to a post right here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2405447
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ivan Fuentes Hagar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Janzen254
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Fuentes Hagar View Post
What you're looking for is called "mockup". I googled "Moto X mockup", and found a link to a post right here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2405447
I was just calling it what it is called on the official Android website.

Ivan Fuentes Hagar
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janzen254 View Post
I was just calling it what it is called on the official Android website.
Well, it's not like the one and only name is mandatory. "Mockup" just makes it easier to search for, at the time.
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.