Moto x LED

OP texaslegend

9th April 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag College Station
Thanks Meter: 0

34 posts
More
So I've seen the app that will allow the LED under the earpiece to light up while charging and from everything I understand there is no way to make that same light work as a notification.

I am wondering though if it would be possible to make the camera flash led to function as a notification light?

Sent from my XT1060 using xda app-developers app
9th April 2014, 10:21 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 68

362 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by texaslegend

So I've seen the app that will allow the LED under the earpiece to light up while charging and from everything I understand there is no way to make that same light work as a notification.

I am wondering though if it would be possible to make the camera flash led to function as a notification light?

There should be..

Check out lightflow, I'm pretty sure it has the ability to use camera flash for notifications..
I've never tried it on the moto x though, because we have active notifications.

But maybe you can give it a shot, good luck!
10th April 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #3  
Phazon Mines
Thanks Meter: 79

464 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by texaslegend

Yeah definitely! I've seen it on the iPhone and try google/the play store I haven't tried any.
10th April 2014, 08:46 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 177

727 posts
More
Yes, just about any of the apps in the play store that use the camera LED for notifications will work. My brother inlaw wanted that feature on his Moto X after he saw one of his co-workers have that function on their iPhone.

He loves the feature because he cranks the stereo in his car so can see the flash when a call (or whatever you set it to notify you on) comes in.
10th April 2014, 10:37 PM   |  #5  
Flag Dubuque
Thanks Meter: 194

513 posts
More
I use Flash Alerts Pro to make my camera flash light up rapidly when i get a text notification. Works great
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread