XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto X lost 4G connection with 4.4

Tip us?

monkey082506
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Moto X lost 4G connection with 4.4

I am on AIO wireless, I've been on it for 3 months with no problem. The Moto X is AT&T with the AIO sim.

Never been rooted, but when I took the update I have not been able to connect to wireless data. Phone, text, Wi-Fi all works... Data... not at all.

I've called AIO and the data worked for about 1.5 minutes before it dropped and never came back. So the APN settings appear to be working. I've called Motorola and I reset the phone... Still no luck.

Any insight would be more than helpful! Thanks!

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

aford89
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey082506 View Post
I am on AIO wireless, I've been on it for 3 months with no problem. The Moto X is AT&T with the AIO sim.

Never been rooted, but when I took the update I have not been able to connect to wireless data. Phone, text, Wi-Fi all works... Data... not at all.

I've called AIO and the data worked for about 1.5 minutes before it dropped and never came back. So the APN settings appear to be working. I've called Motorola and I reset the phone... Still no luck.

Any insight would be more than helpful! Thanks!

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
Same boat as you my friend

av78130
Old
Thanks Meter 0
same here with AIO and 4.4. I have removed and readded the APN profile but nothing. I noticed it just randomly stops connecting. Seems like happens when coming from Wifi to 4g. I have been able to reconnect sometimes by multiple reboots. Once connected to 4G, the connection seems to be consistent for me. I wonder if there is a bug with the new 4.4 modem and an issue with AIO.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

fyi... found this thread on same issue

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2526723&page=2