XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Moto X Power Button

Tip us?

sickorwuut
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Post [Q] Moto X Power Button

So today I recieved my motorola x developer edition. I noticed that the power button is really sensitive. I can barley tap on it and the display wil light up. The volume rockers on the other hand seem more natural like previous smartphones I have owned. They seem to work when I actually press them and feel the click. The power button can be tapped with no click and the screen turns on. I am a bit worried, is this normal? Do any of you have this on your moto x? or should i exchange it?

Wischmann3
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default mine is working well

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickorwuut View Post
So today I recieved my motorola x developer edition. I noticed that the power button is really sensitive. I can barley tap on it and the display wil light up. The volume rockers on the other hand seem more natural like previous smartphones I have owned. They seem to work when I actually press them and feel the click. The power button can be tapped with no click and the screen turns on. I am a bit worried, is this normal? Do any of you have this on your moto x? or should i exchange it?

Mine is working well I dont any have problem to the power button. better ask from the phone center first.

Wischmann
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Mine is well also..i can hear the click when pressing the power button.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wischmann For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
moto x power button