Post Reply

Bootloader ID.

20th March 2014, 01:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag white city oregon
Thanks Meter: 174
 
886 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Can someone clarify what the bootloader identity is for 4.4 VS 4.4.2?

I think 4.4 is 30.B2......right?

I only ask, because after unlocking the att bootloader I flashed (via twrp) another 4.4.2 ROM

Will that change the BL version?
Or can I rsd back to 4.2.2 and go through the OTA update for att then go back and flash twrp and root?



Sent from my UNLOCKED Moto X!
20th March 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
109 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt99017d

Can someone clarify what the bootloader identity is for 4.4 VS 4.4.2?

I think 4.4 is 30.B2......right?

I only ask, because after unlocking the att bootloader I flashed (via twrp) another 4.4.2 ROM

Will that change the BL version?
Or can I rsd back to 4.2.2 and go through the OTA update for att then go back and flash twrp and root?



Sent from my UNLOCKED Moto X!

30.B2 sounds right for ATT, My VZW model is 30.72 as of 4.4.2
20th March 2014, 02:20 AM   |  #3  
KJ's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 3,714
 
8,920 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt99017d

Can someone clarify what the bootloader identity is for 4.4 VS 4.4.2?

I think 4.4 is 30.B2......right?

I only ask, because after unlocking the att bootloader I flashed (via twrp) another 4.4.2 ROM

Will that change the BL version?
Or can I rsd back to 4.2.2 and go through the OTA update for att then go back and flash twrp and root?



Sent from my UNLOCKED Moto X!

If you are on the 4.4.2 bootloader and flash back and ota, your phone could brick.



Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, G Tab 3 or S2.....
20th March 2014, 02:22 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag white city oregon
Thanks Meter: 174
 
886 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj2112

If you are on the 4.4.2 bootloader and flash back and ota, your phone could brick.



Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, G Tab 3 or S2.....

That's what I'm trying to figure out. What bootloader version does 4.4.2 have?.

I know that mine is 30.B2 running 4.4

Sent from my UNLOCKED Moto X!
20th March 2014, 02:38 AM   |  #5  
Dark9781's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 218
 
689 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt99017d

That's what I'm trying to figure out. What bootloader version does 4.4.2 have?.

I know that mine is 30.B2 running 4.4

Sent from my UNLOCKED Moto X!

4.4.2 is 30.B4
20th March 2014, 02:40 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag white city oregon
Thanks Meter: 174
 
886 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark9781

4.4.2 is 30.B4

Thanks! @Dark9781

Sent from my UNLOCKED Moto X!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Moto X Q&A by ThreadRank