XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

motomaker access after verizon upgrade

Tip us?

KRUSH101
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default motomaker access after verizon upgrade

How long does it take to get access to Motomaker so I can order the phone? I went into to a Verizon store a few days ago and updated one of the other phones on the line to a moto x. I received all the receipts that day, but I haven't received the email from Motorola like the rep said I would. How long does this usually take?

nhizzat
Old
Thanks Meter 62
What?

KRUSH101
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhizzat View Post
What?
The verizon rep said I would get an email from motorola, then I could order the phone from the website. How long does it usually take for moto to send out this email?

MetalMan2
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUSH101 View Post
How long does it take to get access to Motomaker so I can order the phone? I went into to a Verizon store a few days ago and updated one of the other phones on the line to a moto x. I received all the receipts that day, but I haven't received the email from Motorola like the rep said I would. How long does this usually take?
My wife just purchased a Moto X from a VZW store. The email was waiting for her when we got home, but it was sent to her mom's email since her mom is the account holder for the VZW account. So to answer your question, it probably should have been sent out within a couple hours, but check with VZW to make sure they sent it to the email address you were expecting.