I tried to do "ADB slideload" to transfer a rom.zip back to the phone, but window7 shows -- no driver for XT1060 under "Device Manager"....
Please help. This is my only phone...
So far I tried:
1) uninstall / install "MotorolaDeviceManager_2.4.5", but driver still doesn't show up.
2) Did that on both window 7 or Mac, same result. (Maybe Linux might work?)
3) In terminal, adb devices just gave me nothing.
4) In TWRP, mount, I checked all boxes, nothing happened.
5) In TWRP, Advanced, ADB Sideload, it just keep "running" even window has no driver.
Thanks so much for helping!