5,597,762 Members 37,244 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Problem with fastboot, trying to get unlock data

Tip us?

scott62185
Old
(Last edited by scott62185; 17th December 2013 at 01:04 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 157
Default [Q] Problem with fastboot, trying to get unlock data

This is what comes up when I try to get my unlock data via fastboot (I inserted X's in the middle of the #'s to protect my info). When I copy and paste it into the Motorola site it says my phone isn't eligible to unlock but it is a T Mobile phone so it should be eligible, right? I watched a YouTube video on getting the unlock data and his had the word "bootloader" before each line of numbers. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong? Thanks

... INFO3A55000XXXXXXXXXXX5303031
INFO444C4C00XXXXXXXXXXXXXX000#6943
INFO84976D7DXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX53E0387739
INFOD3732#53XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX00000000
INFO0000000

flashallthetime
Old
Thanks Meter 1276
[QUOTE=scott62185;48555822]This is what comes up when I try to get my unlock data via fastboot. When I copy and paste it into the Motorola site it says my phone isn't eligible to unlock but it is a T Mobile phone so it should be eligible, right? I watched a YouTube video on getting the unlock data and his had the word "bootloader" before each line of numbers. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong? Thanks

If I were you I would remove the info for your sake. The instructions are clearly set out on the Motorola site, sometimes it takes a few days for moto to register newly made phones which causes a delay

Sent on my Moto X
]Dr EVIL EVO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Don"t ask me for help,couldn't careless if your phone explodes
The Following User Says Thank You to flashallthetime For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scott62185
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 157
[QUOTE=flashallthetime;48555997]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott62185 View Post
This is what comes up when I try to get my unlock data via fastboot. When I copy and paste it into the Motorola site it says my phone isn't eligible to unlock but it is a T Mobile phone so it should be eligible, right? I watched a YouTube video on getting the unlock data and his had the word "bootloader" before each line of numbers. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong? Thanks

If I were you I would remove the info for your sake. The instructions are clearly set out on the Motorola site, sometimes it takes a few days for moto to register newly made phones which causes a delay

Sent on my Moto X
Thanks, I altered it. I actually thought I was doing something wrong so I was getting the wrong data. I'll wait a few days and try again.

flashallthetime
Old
Thanks Meter 1276
[QUOTE=scott62185;48556196]
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashallthetime View Post

Thanks, I altered it. I actually thought I was doing something wrong so I was getting the wrong data. I'll wait a few days and try again.
Every phone has an individual fastboot code, so if someone tried and used your code, well you both would be out of luck, 1 fast boot code ,1 unlocking code

Sent on my Moto X
]Dr EVIL EVO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Don"t ask me for help,couldn't careless if your phone explodes

mschumacher69
Old
Thanks Meter 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott62185 View Post
This is what comes up when I try to get my unlock data via fastboot (I inserted X's in the middle of the #'s to protect my info). When I copy and paste it into the Motorola site it says my phone isn't eligible to unlock but it is a T Mobile phone so it should be eligible, right? I watched a YouTube video on getting the unlock data and his had the word "bootloader" before each line of numbers. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong? Thanks

... INFO3A55000XXXXXXXXXXX5303031
INFO444C4C00XXXXXXXXXXXXXX000#6943
INFO84976D7DXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX53E0387739
INFOD3732#53XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX00000000
INFO0000000
Make sure u remove the INFO and new lines, the unlock data should be 1 string of text on 1 line and without the INFO or fastboot or anything else.
XT1058 16GB: 139.7.26.AM.PR > 139.12.35.AM.PR OTA > Unlocked Bootloader > 139.12.57.Retail.US > 140.44.3.Retail.US OTA > 161.44.25.Retail.US OTA
You can always use the Thanks button if you think my post was useful
The Following User Says Thank You to mschumacher69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scott62185
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by mschumacher69 View Post
Make sure u remove the INFO and new lines, the unlock data should be 1 string of text on 1 line and without the INFO or fastboot or anything else.
I did remove the "INFO." And I put it in one line (and took out the spaces). But there wasn't anything that said "fastboot."

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk 2

scott62185
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 157
I figured it out! I didn't have my sdk set up properly. Thanks for the help