[Q] Profile Update on Unassigned Moto X

Tip us?

Nicene Nerd
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 166

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Profile Update on Unassigned Moto X

I have a Moto X which I flashed to Page Plus. Now I am trying to sell it, so I completely reset all NV settings. At least I think I did. However, I want to verify: should profile and PRL updates fail when the phone is not associated with an active Sprint account, or does this mean there is some issue left over from my Page Plus flash?

The grace and peace of God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.
I'm using: Galaxy S III on FreedomPop
You really should visit my awesome blog: The Nicene Nerd
Bow ties are cool, BTW.

samwathegreat
Old
Thanks Meter 1,645

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicene Nerd View Post
I have a Moto X which I flashed to Page Plus. Now I am trying to sell it, so I completely reset all NV settings. At least I think I did. However, I want to verify: should profile and PRL updates fail when the phone is not associated with an active Sprint account, or does this mean there is some issue left over from my Page Plus flash?
Sent you a PM.
Help us keep XDA fun and safe. Please read the RULES, and please respect your fellow members.

Looking for a new carrier? Check out Republic Wireless!
Plans starting at $10 for unlimited talk/text and $25 with unlimited data.
Use this link to save $20. RW is my carrier and I couldn't be happier with them.

I successfully CRACKED the SIM-LOCK on the Sprint XT1056 Moto X. Read about it HERE

Donate to me via BitCoin - 1samwaLJ7EdQFGME1dkUGPFZywUEKnXcT