Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,484 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] moto x icons disappears

Tip us?
 
ynot.veera
Old
#1  
ynot.veera's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 9
Join Date: Jun 2014
Question [q] moto x icons disappears

Hi all,

What i am facing was little bit annoying sometimes.
So whenever i boost my memory using CleanMaster Widget ,The Icons from the screen disappears i am unable to launch the particular app.So i barely clicks the screen and some app will start and then when i goes back to the launcher every icons are visible...So Am i have to do it all the times whenever i cleaned my RAM???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-31-14-46-27.png
Views:	43
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	2788466  
 
samwathegreat
Old
#2  
samwathegreat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 329
Posts: 805
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynot.veera View Post
Hi all,

What i am facing was little bit annoying sometimes.
So whenever i boost my memory using CleanMaster Widget ,The Icons from the screen disappears i am unable to launch the particular app.So i barely clicks the screen and some app will start and then when i goes back to the launcher every icons are visible...So Am i have to do it all the times whenever i cleaned my RAM???
The prevailing opinion here on XDA is that "task-killers" and "RAM cleaners" are not only gimmicks, but they do more harm than good.

The X is a high-end flagship device. It has its own memory management, and these apps are unnecessary. The often worsen battery life.

My recommendation is uninstall it, and don't use such apps.

Good Luck
Remember: the "SEARCH" button will often save you a great deal of time waiting for a reply.

Help us keep XDA fun and safe. Please read the RULES, and please respect your fellow members.

Quote of the year:
Quote:
Originally Posted by doitinthedirt View Post
Well Google now doesn't work worth an iPhone. .I've spoken those last two lines ADB shell commands out loud for the past 15 minutes and I don't get root
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samwathegreat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ynot.veera
Old
#3  
ynot.veera's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 9
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwathegreat View Post
The prevailing opinion here on XDA is that "task-killers" and "RAM cleaners" are not only gimmicks, but they do more harm than good.

The X is a high-end flagship device. It has its own memory management, and these apps are unnecessary. The often worsen battery life.

My recommendation is uninstall it, and don't use such apps.

Good Luck
thanks buddy. I do as told me. but when i do nothing clear my ram.,didn't my mobile get hang??

Sent from my Moto X (XT1052)
 
samwathegreat
Old
#4  
samwathegreat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 329
Posts: 805
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynot.veera View Post
thanks buddy. I do as told me. but when i do nothing clear my ram.,didn't my mobile get hang??

Sent from my Moto X (XT1052)
Sorry...I don't quite understand the response. I think you are telling me that you did go ahead and uninstall it?

Not sure what you mean by my mobile get hang? Do you have a very large number of apps installed?
Remember: the "SEARCH" button will often save you a great deal of time waiting for a reply.

Help us keep XDA fun and safe. Please read the RULES, and please respect your fellow members.

Quote of the year:
Quote:
Originally Posted by doitinthedirt View Post
Well Google now doesn't work worth an iPhone. .I've spoken those last two lines ADB shell commands out loud for the past 15 minutes and I don't get root
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes