Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,395 Members 47,117 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] nexus 4 or moto x

Tip us?

Wutang200
Old
Thanks Meter 25
I've had a N4 before and there's no comparison when pitted against the Moto X. Almost everything about the X is better than the N4 and N5.
iPhone 4-->Nexus 4-->Nexus 5-->Moto X
Nissan 200SX/Silvia Tuning Guide

idonttakedrugs
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by varxx View Post
A vote for the Moto X. I've bought a handful of phones of the years (HTC, Samsung, LG, Nokia, Moto), a few for myself and more for my family members. The Moto X stands ahead of the others for quality, ruggedness and design.

In fact, just for fun I did T-Mobile's 7-day iPhone 5s test drive last week, and I returned it a day early. I wanted to get back to my Moto X. (And I'm a Mac fanboy, by the way.)

That said, I do miss flashing ROMs the way I did on my HTC Sensation. But I probably get more actual use out of my phone now.
okay, sounds good!! thanks

idonttakedrugs
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutang200 View Post
I've had a N4 before and there's no comparison when pitted against the Moto X. Almost everything about the X is better than the N4 and N5.
thank you! im about to go to the shop now

flashallthetime
Old
Thanks Meter 1285
I wouldn't say the X is better than the N5, just bought a N5 after having my moto x for almost a year, the major difference is development for N5 kicks azz while the moto x development just sucks. Both phones have there advantages and disadvantages, yes moto did a good job on the firmware side but for those who run custom Roms and the such the N5 rocks. Sorry moto ,nexus devices are always going to be in my pocket from this day forward

Moto X to a Nexus 5
]Dr EVIL EVO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Don"t ask me for help,couldn't careless if your phone explodes
The Following User Says Thank You to flashallthetime For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
nexus 4 moto x