Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

[q] nexus 4 or moto x

OP idonttakedrugs

9th July 2014, 10:04 AM   |  #11  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 51

338 posts
I've had a N4 before and there's no comparison when pitted against the Moto X. Almost everything about the X is better than the N4 and N5.
9th July 2014, 10:49 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Blackpool
Thanks Meter: 11

125 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by varxx

A vote for the Moto X. I've bought a handful of phones of the years (HTC, Samsung, LG, Nokia, Moto), a few for myself and more for my family members. The Moto X stands ahead of the others for quality, ruggedness and design.

In fact, just for fun I did T-Mobile's 7-day iPhone 5s test drive last week, and I returned it a day early. I wanted to get back to my Moto X. (And I'm a Mac fanboy, by the way.)

That said, I do miss flashing ROMs the way I did on my HTC Sensation. But I probably get more actual use out of my phone now.

okay, sounds good!! thanks
9th July 2014, 10:50 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Blackpool
Thanks Meter: 11

125 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutang200

I've had a N4 before and there's no comparison when pitted against the Moto X. Almost everything about the X is better than the N4 and N5.

thank you! im about to go to the shop now
13th July 2014, 08:03 PM   |  #14  
Flag Richmond Hill
Thanks Meter: 1,288

3,756 posts
More
I wouldn't say the X is better than the N5, just bought a N5 after having my moto x for almost a year, the major difference is development for N5 kicks azz while the moto x development just sucks. Both phones have there advantages and disadvantages, yes moto did a good job on the firmware side but for those who run custom Roms and the such the N5 rocks. Sorry moto ,nexus devices are always going to be in my pocket from this day forward

Moto X to a Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to flashallthetime For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
nexus 4 moto x
Previous Thread Next Thread