XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

A Few Questions About The X

Tip us?

supitsronnie
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Default A Few Questions About The X

To start, I bought a N5 that I am looking to exchange for the Moto X. I am disappointed by my Nexus 5. My main issue is the vibration motor is too weak. I can't hear/feel it on a desk right in front of me. Can you with the X? Also, when adjusting the volume via the volume rocker, do you have the option to expand the volume settings? The N5 doesn't have this feature and it drives me insane. I know I can flash a ROM for this feature but I like staying stock. am thinking picking one up on cyber Monday. Thanks guys.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

gunnyman
Old
Thanks Meter 2646

DONATE TO ME
The motor is very strong, some say too strong. The volume control is stock android so it's the same on the Moto X.
Uncle Gunny says, "MAKE A NANDROID"
LG G2 Uncarriered
LG Gpad 8.3 GPE
Rooted and Xposed
Don't be a d*ck -Wil Wheaton
Unlocking and rooting your HTC One with a Mac
Oh BTW I'm fat.

hawkjm73
Old
Thanks Meter 20
The Moto X vibration nearly makes me jump out of my socks. It's plenty powerful, if not too much so.

If you don't want to go to a full custom ROM, the xposed framework is very useful. You can definitely get expandable volume control that way, and not loose the X's custom goodies.

niteglo
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkjm73 View Post
The Moto X vibration nearly makes me jump out of my socks. It's plenty powerful, if not too much so.

If you don't want to go to a full custom ROM, the xposed framework is very useful. You can definitely get expandable volume control that way, and not loose the X's custom goodies.
This +1

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
"The poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese."

-Gilbert K. Chesterton