FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[Q] Read Text Message Over Bluetooth

103 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By chris157, Senior Member on 15th January 2014, 09:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
1st March 2014, 03:43 AM |#11  
Shermans Dale, PA
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have this issue too and I am using an aftermarket Pioneer AVH-X8500BHS head unit. However if I'm listening to Bluetooth audio, the audio will go quiet for a second as if a notification came in, but no notification will go through the speaker system and the phone won't make noise either. It's quite annoying cause then I have to look the phone to see what it was. I also have the same issue when using Motorola assist where it will understand the command but I can't hear the response.

Is it possible to set something up in Tasker to be able to play the sound through the phone speaker while still retaining Bluetooth connectivity for music?

I have also tried tinkering with the Bluetooth settings in the new assist that gets upgraded and 4.4.2, but to no avail.

Sent from my XT1060 using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bluetooth, driving, sms, touchless controls
Previous Thread Next Thread