FORUMS

How Strong Is Your Connection? – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Everyone is always talking about their bars. How many bars of WiFi do they … more

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

rearrange apps on app screen?

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Slimeasylum, Junior Member on 22nd May 2014, 04:49 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Does anyone know if you can arrange the apps on the app screen where the settings and other apps are?

I want all games to be on the 2nd screen.
Im not trying to place them on the home screen btw.

Thanks
 
 
22nd May 2014, 05:33 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 559
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimeasylum

Does anyone know if you can arrange the apps on the app screen where the settings and other apps are?

I want all games to be on the 2nd screen.
Im not trying to place them on the home screen btw.

Thanks

Get a launcher to sort apps how you like, Xperia is great see my signature.
22nd May 2014, 05:51 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviwdoowks

Get a launcher to sort apps how you like, Xperia is great see my signature.

Will try, Thanks!
22nd May 2014, 09:24 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
This is 2014 nobody uses stock launcher anymore.

Get Nova.
24th May 2014, 06:58 PM |#5  
EVOSerb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion667

This is 2014 nobody uses stock launcher anymore.

Get Nova.

I am using stock launcher. Nothing wrong with it.

Sent from my XT1056 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
25th May 2014, 06:15 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOSerb

I am using stock launcher. Nothing wrong with it.

Sent from my XT1056 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

If it works for you that's cool.

There used to be downsides to using 3rd party launchers. I ran stock launchers predominantly on my phones till about 4.2 (was on N4 at the time). Nowadays, I feel as though if you can have endless customizability with zero performance or battery hit, with flawless stability why not?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes