Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,223 Members 42,037 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] red triangle of doom?

Tip us?

JazzyCarr0t
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Default [Q] red triangle of doom?

Hi so I have a moto x and it was rooted and everything. carrier is republic wireless.

I tried to boot up today and it stays stuck on the first splash screen. The farthest I've gotten is an image of the android with a red ! triangle. I am able to hold power+vol down to get into bootloader. What can I do?
HTC Aria ---> Samsung Galaxy SII i777 ---> HTC One

Real is just a matter of perception.

samwathegreat
Old
Thanks Meter 1,593

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyCarr0t View Post
Hi so I have a moto x and it was rooted and everything. carrier is republic wireless.

I tried to boot up today and it stays stuck on the first splash screen. The farthest I've gotten is an image of the android with a red ! triangle. I am able to hold power+vol down to get into bootloader. What can I do?
Follow the instructions in the "Return to 100% Stock" thread to flash the entire Republic Wireless SBF. DO NOT downgrade. Only flash the version you were already on, or higher -- or you will brick.

Everything you need is in that thread, tools, drivers, files, etc. Good Luck
Help us keep XDA fun and safe. Please read the RULES, and please respect your fellow members.

Looking for a new carrier? Check out Republic Wireless!
Plans starting at $10 for unlimited talk/text and $25 with unlimited data.
Use this link to save $20. RW is my carrier and I couldn't be happier with them.

I successfully CRACKED the SIM-LOCK on the Sprint XT1056 Moto X. Read about it HERE

Donate to me via BitCoin - 1samwaLJ7EdQFGME1dkUGPFZywUEKnXcT