"no command" when trying to boot into recovery

26th November 2013, 06:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Wilson
Thanks Meter: 7

41 posts
Hey guys, I am on Vzw with the ota Kit Kat update and am completely stock. I was just toying around with my phone earlier and was booting into recovery and the only thing I see in recovery is "no command". Does anyone have this same issue? I'm not sure what could have happened since it was the official ota and everything is running fine?

Sent from my XT1060 using xda app-developers app
26th November 2013, 07:01 AM   |  #2  
Flag Richmond Hill
Thanks Meter: 1,286

3,755 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidtb12

Hey guys, I am on Vzw with the ota Kit Kat update and am completely stock. I was just toying around with my phone earlier and was booting into recovery and the only thing I see in recovery is "no command". Does anyone have this same issue? I'm not sure what could have happened since it was the official ota and everything is running fine?

Sent from my XT1060 using xda app-developers app

Yap, that's the stock recovery, hold down the volume button for about 6 seconds and then press the power button and let go ,you should see some commands

Sent on my Moto X
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flashallthetime For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2014, 01:52 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
help
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashallthetime

Yap, that's the stock recovery, hold down the volume button for about 6 seconds and then press the power button and let go ,you should see some commands

Sent on my Moto X

I'm getting this when I try to update to 4.4.2. I thought if I reinstalled stock recovery I should be able to take the ota.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread