1 Day old VZW xt1080 Droid Maxx stuck in a bootloop.
Sequence of events:
1. Did NOT take the OTA.
2. Rooted with RockMyMoto
3. Installed SuperSU, full backup with Titanium
4. Installed Safestrap 3.65
5. Backed up stock rom, Created partition in slot 2, Restored stock back up to Slot 2
6. Booted to slot 2, worked fine for several hours
7. Created partition in slot 1, flashed Eclipse Moto X to slot 1, wiped cache rebooted
8. Stuck in a boot loop showing only the green moto logo before rebooting. Cannot get to safestrap.
9. Vol- and power gets me to AP fastboot, but none of the options solve the bootloop. Even the factory option sends me back to bootloop.
I can connect with ADB/fastboot. Hope some kind soul will help.